2/5/10

Quote of the Day

Yes Yes that kid Trixx.Diip.Diip Escobar is back. Today i shall not talk about basketball. Instead, I will introduce to you guys what im thinking about. let`s call it ``my quote of the day``. KEEP YOUR CIRCLE TIGHT. These days I seem to have just started understanding who cares about me and who doesn`t. My Girlfriend always tells me this: ``People who don`t care always try to mind about your stuff but people who don`t mind about your stuff and are able to help you are the ones who care. When I say keep my circle tight, i make sure i keep my friends to a minimal. Why would I need so many for, it`s unnecessery. When i talk about keeping my circle tight, I talk about keeping my family, my girlfriend and my closest few friends by my side because in the end of the day they are the ones that will be there for me. They`re everything i`ll need and more. That was the quote of the day by yours truly Trixx.Diip.Diip.Escobar

No comments:

Post a Comment