
February 11th, 2009 was a special moment in my relationship with my girl. We have officially been together for 4 months now. But due to my tournament, I was unable to spend time with her during that day and i was unable to spend time with her on valentines day. I regret each and every moment of it. But i wrote a small poem that shows my appreciation for her. Here it goes !
This is to thank you for being by side
For comforting and caring when I was all confused inside.
You always seem to know
When I need a hug, kiss or smile…<3
I love the way you believe in me…
And that you will be there till the end.
Thank you for all the time you give me
And for saying, “It's never enough…”
Thank you for listening to me everyday…
When things become tough.<3
Baby you mean so much to me
I will never stop caring or loving you hunny
Happy valentines day sweetheart and more importantly
Happy 4 months baby<3<3
i love you soooooo much<3 it's unbelievable
let's keep it up!

No comments:
Post a Comment