3/25/10

March Break in Quebec City !!

I've got to say that out of all the March breaks i've had, i've never had one as fun as the one that just passed about a week ago. This year I along with most of the 12th graders went to QUEBEC CITY for a period of 5 days and 4 nights. Let me tell you that what i experienced during that time spand was absolutly remarkable. I will never forget all the good times me and my buddies as well as my girlfriend and close friends had down there. It was a blast ! WE went clubbing all 4 nights, no teachers to give us orders and we were in charge of most things. SHOUTOUT TO S-TRIP !! also i would like to show you guys a special song which is a souvenir from quebec !


Edward Maya Feat. Alicia - Stereo Love - The best home videos are here

No comments:

Post a Comment